The growth of non-QM is projected to be robust again this year and it is still the only area with significant gains in volume in the mortgage industry. If you aren’t utilizing non-QM at this point, you should be concerned about lost deals and missed opportunities.
There are many self-employed borrowers wanting to purchase a home who need bank statement loans. Millennials are projected to drive the U.S. housing market in 2020 and many are viable prospects for non-QM due to lower credit scores from incurred debt. As well, the market is ideal for property investors to grow their portfolios.
Still wondering about non-QM? We funded a company record of $3.3 billion in non-QM originations in 2019 for a gain of 52% in volume over 2018. Are these numbers compelling enough to want in on the revenue potential with non-QM?
Call us today and find out how you can grow your business further in 2020.
- Bank Statement Loans – Ideal for self-employed people who can’t qualify using tax returns
- Investor Cash Flow – We allow proposed rent with no landlord experience
- Non-Prime Loans – Perfect for those with lower credit scores
- Jumbo – For loans that exceed the conforming limit
- Our rates are 30 year fixed – not ARMs – across all Angel Oak programs
Experience the difference and get MORE with Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions.
Click the button below to find your local Account Executive.