Our Bank Statement Program Makes It Easier To Close
The population of self-employed people will continue to grow which could mean that the number of borrowers who are self-employed will, too. Did you know that an estimated 30% of the workforce in the United States is self-employed? According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, about 16 million Americans are self-employed accounting for 30% of all employees in the U.S.
With this in mind, count on our Bank Statement program to make it easy. Tax returns are not required and borrowers no longer have to own 100% of a business. Bank statement loans help you get it done and closed! We do a lot of these loans and have made many improvements to make it faster and easier.
We have stepped up mortgage options for self-employed buyers:
- Borrowers can own as little as 25% of the business for personal or 50% for business bank statements
- 1099 borrowers can qualify
- No tax returns required
- 12 or 24 month business and personal bank statement
- Loans up to $3 million
- Up to 90% LTV on personal and business with no MI
- 2 years self-employed required
We don’t want you to worry that a self-employed borrower is a challenge to close. Call us and we can tell you how easy our process is. Why work with anyone but the best in non-QM?